Getting change done
If you are a Corporate Punk client you are a leader, an optimist and a realist. You’re ambitious for your business, for yourself, and for all of your people.
You’re interested in frank, zero-bullshit partnerships.
You might have experienced management consultancy, but you now want to build a business that thrives in a changing world without slashing and burning.
You know that change is wickedly hard to push through.
But you know it’s time.
The conditions for success
- You first. This is not about us. We stand behind and alongside our clients, supporting them through change.
- No master-servant dynamics. We partner with clients to do the tough work of change. This requires a peer-to-peer relationship based on openness and mutual respect.
- No overreach. Better to find one thing that’s wrong and tackle it, rather than fail by trying to do everything at once.
- No fireworks and f***-off. Experiences that are ‘here today, gone tomorrow’ don’t help change take root, no matter how exciting they are. We add value over the long term.
- No self-serving behaviour. Creating dependency is bad business. At every stage we hand over the tools for you to go it alone.
- Ruthless focus on ROI. Failing to link change to commercial performance kills change. Remaining focused on the numbers leads to informed, efficient decisions.
- Play the hand you’re dealt. Our clients are busy, senior people who are often trying to make change happen. But they are pitted against operational constraints. We ground our programmes in the real world.
- Conversation not presentation. Reading bullet points off a screen changes nothing. We avoid presentations in favour of focused conversations. When we do agree to write a presentation, it’s likely to be at the end of an engagement.
- Keeping our promises. If your business doesn’t follow through, it won’t make progress. We make it a condition of all engagements that we keep our promises to each other.
- Total cost transparency. Don’t you love the games that consultants play when it comes to charging? We will discuss our fees with you upfront. No nasty surprises.
What clients say about us
"Corporate Punk was vital to our becoming a true scale up. The team identified the barriers blocking our growth, drew up a plan for success, and inspired us to redouble our efforts. Six months later we are growing strongly towards our ambitions. And perhaps even more importantly, we have done so without risk to the essential value and purpose of CrowdCat."Richard Summers, CEO, CrowdCat
“We have got further with Corporate Punk in a single day than we have ever done with a Management Consultancy in weeks or even months.”Daniel Nathrath, CEO, Ada